W. L. Gary Company is MSCA GreenSTAR Qualified. We have been chosen to represent the best in the business so let us show you what that means for you.
When you want the best in HVACR and Plumbing service, you need a MSCA GreenSTAR qualified contractor. As a STAR qualified contractor, W. L. Gary Company, Inc. is held to the toughest standards and has been recognized for achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence that’s second to none in the industry by the Mechanical Service Contractors of America (MSCA) — the premier trade association representing the nation’s leading contractors. Furthermore, as a GreenSTAR certified company, W. L. Gary Company is committed to finding and working towards energy savings and environmental stewardship.
How we earned our GreenSTAR
By meeting the requirements to be a MSCA GreenSTAR Contractor, we can guarantee to bring value, professionalism and efficiency to the work we perform.
- We have a proven track record of success in all aspects of our business operations.
- We employ UA STAR certified technicians, the best trained and qualified technicians in the industry.
- We have an outstanding safety record and an established company safety and health program.
- We provide on going education to all employees.
- We have established inventory control systems.
- We maintain the highest level of customer service standards.
- We utilize a company ID program to ensure technicians are readily identifiable to tenants and building owners.
- We employ at least one energy, LEED, or sustainability specialist.
- We have had at least twenty-five percent of our personnel participate in an energy-specific training or education program.
- We have demonstrated that W. L. Gary Company is an ENERGY STAR partner with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- We offer sustainable solutions and conservation measures.
Let W. L. Gary Company show you what our STAR means for you
W. L. Gary Company is committed to providing quality workmanship and exceptional customer service, while following the strictest code of business ethics. As a GreenSTAR, Gary Company helps you demonstrate your commitment to sustainability and energy-savings.
What is the bottom line? An MSCA GreenSTAR qualified contractor works efficiently and safely to get the job done right and on time.
Beware of Vampires
Vampire power refers to the amount of energy electronic devices consume while off or in standby mode. Unplug these devices or plug them into a power strip and turn off the power to it when you are not using the devices. You could save about $100 a year on energy.See more tips
Saving Energy with a New VFD Booster Pump System
Key Characteristics: VFD booster pump; Saving Energy; Saving Money Challenge: A local building owner had a 25 year old booster pump system. It ran all the time causing high energy costs. Lead time to get parts to repair the pump was three to four weeks long and the cost was quite high. Solution: Not only…Learn more
Stay in TouchSend us a note: